Currently I have a few projects in mind, but most have been abandoned due to laziness. What usually happens when I come up with a project goes as follows:
- Minimal research done on google of others who have attempted to do something similar
- Purchasing of supplies/products needed
- Stead accumulation of these supplies
- Once almost gathered, or completely gathered, the drive to pursue the project any further is lost or has been replaced by an even bigger desire to do the next project.
This cycle needs to stop somewhere, but the environmental conditions as of late have been extremely uninspiring and any attempt will have to wait until said conditions improve.
In the coming days I must devise a strategy to assist in keeping my mind focused on the tasks at hand.
Abandoned projects that hopefully will someday be revived:
- Custom painted dunks/shoes
- Airbrushing in general
- Elwire Tron dress
- Elwire Tron suit
- Silk Screening
- Learn an instrument
- Learn to swim
- Learn to surf
- Race motorcycles and/or cars