Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I knew it.

As I predicted for myself I've really lost touch with what I was trying to do here. I ended up dropping those art classes
1) because the 3D design class was more like arts and crafts and weren't teaching me any usable skills.
2) because the I learned everything I felt like learning from the metalsmithing course.

I'm currently working on a commission from a friend for a necklace and a ring. The necklace is done, and the ring is 75% there. The shapes are cut out, just need to weld and form it.



We'll see where this takes me once it's done.


Currently I'm very interested in photography with an emphasis on transportation.
Hopefully in the next race with M1GP if I'm not actually racing I can stake out a corner and get some sweet stills of the other racers. Or maybe I can do it anyway when the other races are going on.




There's such a great sense of satisfaction in capturing awesome images of vehicles in motion. Or even when still. I can't get enough of these machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment